- All of our certified home inspectors are thoroughly trained and stay updated on current building codes
- Over 25 years of home inspection industry experience
- Over 150 AmeriSpec® locations throughout North America
AmeriSpec gets National Exposure with Realtors
In November, look for AmeriSpec in both Realtor® and Real Estate Magazine. We will be unveiling a new full-page ad in Real Estate Magazine as well as featuring a four-page supplement in Realtor that spotlights not only our training and professionalism, but also includes information about the AmeriSpec Report binder. This will give buyers a complete overview of "What to Expect When We're Inspecting".
Click here to read the complete special publication.
What our customers think of us!
- Ed was very thorough and was very friendly. The entire process was easy from speaking w Lauren for scheduling to meeting Ed at the house. I would definitely recommend to my friends and family! Thank you! R.S. July 30, 2015
- Very thorough and knowledgeable. Easy to work with T.E. July 30, 2015
- Inspector explained things to me and how to fix them on my own. S.S. July 30, 2015
- thorough,good communication J.E. July 30, 2015
- Courteous, efficient and professional worker. K.H. July 30, 2015
- Daniel was very friendly and detail. A.W. July 30, 2015
- You were able to schedule an inspection in a short amount of time and the inspector, Todd Williams was very helpful with sharing what he was doing as we went through the house. We appreciated his knowledge. J.&S.M. July 30, 2015
- Chris Hill was very knowledgable and throughout. He was very friendly and easy to deal with. M.L.-B. July 30, 2015
- Felt like inspection was very thorough. Inspector explained issues of home and gave suggestions on fixing repairs. Booklet very helpful. D.S. July 30, 2015
- Our inspector was very polite & informative! He took the time to show us what needed to be fixed and was more than happy to answer any and all questions we had. A.a.D.N. July 30, 2015